You can as well collect payment for services rendered via your Biolink page. All you have to do is follow this procedure:
- Click on the Total Biolinks tab on your user dashboard;
- Click on the name of the page you wish to add a service block to;
- On the next page, click on the Add Block button;
- Click on the Service block;
- Enter a name for your service button;
- Click on submit.
Managing your service button
After creating your button, its time to customize it by inputting specific details:
- Enter service title and description;
- Provide a price and currency code for your service;
- You can also set a Thank You Message in the field provided for it;
- Select your preferred payment processor;
Button customization settings
- Set an image thumbnail to add more effect to your button;
- Also, you can set text color, background color, border radius, border width, and border style;
- Add extra effect to your button by selecting Animation as well as Animation runs;
- Set how you wish to get a notification via Email or Webhook URL with the Data collection settings;
- If you want specific run times and other targeted metrics, click on Display settings to set this.
Finally, click on the Update button to effect your changes when all is set.