Make money by selling products from your page. you can do this by following these simple procedure:
- Click on the Total Biolinks tab on your user dashboard;
- Click on the name of the page you wish to add a product button;
- On the next page, click on the Add Block button;
- Click on the Product block;
- Enter a Name for your product button;
- Click on Submit.
Managing the product block
After adding your product button to the Biolink, it's time to set it:
- Click on the "⁝" icon in front of your button block;
- Select the Edit option from the menu displayed. You can perform any of the following edits:
- Upload the product file;
- Add product title as well as product description;
- Set your price and currency code;
- You can choose to allow or deny the custom amount;
- Fill in a Thank you title and a Thank you description;
- Select your preferred payment processor;
Refer to our guide on how to add different payment processors that we support below
Set how you wish to get a notification via Email or Webhook URL.
Button customization settings
- You can rename your product button in the Name field;
- Set an image thumbnail by clicking on Choose file to upload one;
- If you want, you can also set an icon to add more effect to your button;
- For greater personalization of your PayPal button, you can set text color, background color, border radius, border width, and border style;
- Add extra effect to your button by setting Animation as well as Animation runs;
- If you want specific run times and other targeted metrics, click on Display settings to set this;
- Finally, click on the Update button to effect your changes when all is set.
You can also view payment statistics for each product button you create by clicking on the Circular pie icon in front of each.