From your Biolink page, you can receive donations from visitors. This can be a great source of funds for non-profit-oriented pages:
- Click on the Total Biolinks tab on your user dashboard;
- Scroll to and click on the name of the page you wish to add a donation button;
- On the next page, click on the Add Block button;
- Click on the Donation block to add it to your page's active blocks;
- Enter a name for your donation button;
- Click on the submit tab.
Managing your donation button
- Enter a donation title and description in their respective boxes;
- Set your price and currency code;
Note: Set a currency code compatible with your preferred payment processor.
- You can choose to allow or deny the custom amount;
- Decide whether or not to enable donors to be able to send you a short message;
- Select your preferred payment processor;
Tip: you can select as many as available payment processors.
- Set how you wish to get a notification via Email or Webhook URL.
- Set an image thumbnail by clicking on Choose file to upload one;
- For greater personalization of your donation button, you can set text color, background color, border radius, border width, and border style;
- Add extra effect to your button by setting Animation as well as Animation runs;
- If you want specific run times and other targeted metrics, click on Display settings to set this;
- Finally, click on the Update button to effect your changes when all is set.