You don't have to always type your email signature manually every time you send a mail. With the Email Signature tool, you can design your signature and paste it into every mail you send.
Here is how to use the Signature tool:
- Login to your user dashboard;
- Scroll to and click on the Signature tab on the left-side menu bar;
- Click on the Create Signature button;
- Enter an appropriate Name for your signature and click on the Create button;
This creates your signature button which you can now edit to your satisfaction.
Editing Your Signature
Now that your Signature button is ready, here is how you can edit it:
Under the Main tab, you can perform the following tasks;
- Edit your Name;
- Select a Template of your choice;
- Determine the orientation Direction of your signature either from left-right or right-left;
- You can also toggle off or on the Branding option;
- Select your preferred Project for saving your signature.
- Click on Update to save your changes.
Under the Details tab, you can perform the following tasks;
- You can set Personal information such as image URL, job title, department and company;
- You can use the Contact tab to add information such as email, web address, physical address, phone number and many others;
- The Social media tab lets you add links to several social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many others;
- You can also add a disclaimer text by clicking on the Disclaimer tab;
- Click on the Update button to save your changes.
Under the Customization tab, you can perform the following tasks;
- Set your Font type and Font size;
- Determine your Email signature width in pixel;
- you can also set your preferred Image width as well as Social media icons width;
- Pick a Theme color of your choice;
- You can also set Text color and Link color;
- Click on Update to save our changes.