Appealing directly to visitors of your Biolink page can be a great way of increasing your conversions. And with our phone number collector feature, we let you do just that.
You can quickly grow your contact list with audiences who have already shown interest in your brand:
- Click on the Total Biolinks tab on your user dashboard;
- Then scroll to and click on the name of the page you wish to add an avatar to;
- On the next page, click on the Add Block button;
- Click on the Phone collector block from the list of blocks displayed;
- Enter a name for your phone number collector button;
- Click on Submit to add the button to your page.
Managing your phone collector
You can make edits to your phone collector to make it reflect your brand. Here are what you can do and how to do it:
- Head to the Biolink Settings Page where your phone collector is;
- Click on Blocks;
- Locate the phone collector block denoted by a phone icon, and the name inputted initially;
- Click on the "⁝" icon in front of it and select Edit;
- You can edit the form by clicking on the form setting tab. This lets you personalize the texts on your phone collector form;
- The data collection tab lets you decide how you wish to get a notification, either via email or webhook URL;
- You can customize the phone collector button by clicking on the Button Customization settings. This lets you change the name, add an image thumbnail, edit text color, background color, border width, border radius, border style, Animation, and Animation runs;
- The Display settings tab lets you schedule when your phone collector button will work. You can also determine which countries, devices, browser languages, and operating systems you want it to work on.
Finally, click on Update to save your configurations.
You can view the number of subscribers you've been able to gather over time:
- Click on the name of the Biolink page where your phone collector block is active;
- From the Biolink Settings Page, click on blocks;
- Scroll to the phone collector block denoted by a phone logo and the name you entered for the block;
- Click on the "⁝" icon in front of it;
- Select Data from the drop-down list that pops up;
- This will display a list of all visitors who have filled out your phone number form correctly;
- You can export this list as either a CSV or JSON file.