FAQs are great for answering common yet popular questions among visitors. They provide ready answers so visitors can have a seamless experience visiting your page.
Follow the steps below to get it done:
- Click on the Total Biolinks tab on your user dashboard;
- Click on the name of the page you want to add your FAQ;
- On the next page, click on the Add Block button;
- Click on the FAQ block;
- Next, click on the Submit button.
This will add an FAQ tab to your Biolink page.
Adding questions to your FAQ Block
After adding your FAQ block, it is time to input some questions as well as the answers to them:
- From your Biolink settings page, click on blocks;
- Locate the FAQ block from the list of active blocks you are using;
- Click on the "⁝" icon in front of it and select Edit from the displayed menu;
- Next, click on the Create button;
- Enter the question in the Title field;
- Provide an answer in the Content field;
- You also have the option to delete a question by clicking on the Delete button;
- When done, click on the Update tab to finalize and save your FAQs.