VCards are a great way of introducing yourself, your band, and what you do to visitors. It also provides you the ability to share your contact details with ease. Here is what you need to do to add VCard button to your Biolink page:
- Click on the Total Biolinks tab on your user dashboard;
- Then scroll to and click on the name of the page you wish to add a VCard;
- On the next page, click on the Add Block button;
- Click on the VCard block;
- Provide a name for your VCard button;
- Click on Submit to complete the process.
Editing your VCard Button
After adding the VCard button to your page, its time to customize it;
- Locate your VCard button block on the biolink page;
- Click on the “⁝” icon in front of it;
- A list of menu is displayed;
Here, you can:
- Set an avatar of your choice in the Avatar option;
- Input your first and last name in the respective fields provided;
- Enter other details such as phone number, email, website URL, birthday and others;
- You can also add links to your different social media accounts by clicking on the Socials tab. Next, click on Create and fill the fields respectively.
Button customization settings
Under this tab, you can perform the following edits:
- You can also set an image thumbnail to add more effect to your CTA button;
- For greater personalization, you can select text color, background color, border radius, border width, and border style;
- Add extra effect to your button by setting Animation as well as Animation runs;
- If you want specific run times and other targeted metrics, click on Display settings to set this.
When you are done with your editing and setting, click on the Update button to effect the changes made.
If you wish to replicate or delete your VCard button, click on the “⁝” icon in front of it and select either the Duplicate or Delete options.