Discord servers are great platforms where users share ideas. This makes it the perfect spot for driving engagement and you can add this to your page.
Follow the steps below to get it done:
- Click on the Total Biolinks tab on your user dashboard;
- Click on the name of the page you want to add your Discord server;
- On the next page, click on the Add Block button;
- Locate and click on the Discord Server block;
- Fill in your Server ID in the field provided;
- Next, click on the Submit button.
You can refer to this guide on how to get discord user/server/message ID
How to Embed Instagram Post, Reel and IGTV
How to Embed Facebook Post and Video