Adding a blog post feed to your Biolink page ensures that your visitors are always in touch with the latest contents from your blog. Follow these steps to get it done:
- Click on the Total Biolinks tab on your user dashboard;
- Scroll to and click on the name of the page you wish to add a blog post feed;
- On the next page, click on the Add Block button;
- Locate the RSS Feed block and click on it;
- Input your RSS Feed URL into the field set for it;
- Click on Submit to set up your blog post feed.