Want to further secure your account and its content? Pushbio allows you to enable two-factor authentication, which is an extra layer of security.
To activate/turn on the two-factor authentication feature on Pushbio, follow the procedure below:
- From your dashboard, click on your profile and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu;
- Scroll down to the two-factor authentication section;
- Enable it by selecting "Yes" under the "Enable Two-Factor Authentication";
- Next, scan the displayed QR code with your authentication app from a mobile device; (We recommend Authy)
- If you are unable to scan the code, you can input a secret code generated by us into your authentication app;
- Either way, your authentication app should provide you with a 6-digit token which you then input into the provided field on your Pushbio two-factor authentication page.
- Once this is done, press enter to finalize the process.
Your two-factor authentication is ready for use. On your next login, you will be required to input a code from your authenticator app.