You have customized your biolink page and it is ready to be shared with your followers on Instagram. The best place to place the link is the bio section of your Instagram profile.
With this, your audience will have more channels to reach and ultimately get to know more about your brand right from your Instagram profile.
Follow these steps to add your Bio link to your Instagram profile.
- Login to access your account
- Scroll down to the link section and click on the biolink name
- On the biolink setting page, you will see “your link is” and a link in front of the text. Click on the icon in front to copy the link to clipboard.
The next step is to login to your Instagram account and paste the link in the website field of your bio section.
- Log in to your Instagram account
- Go to your profile, click on “Edit profile”
- Paste the link you copied in the website field
- Save the changes to add your biolink. With this, you do not need to change your biolink every time.