You have customized your biolink page and it is ready to be shared with your followers on Instagram. The best place to place the link is the bio section of your Instagram profile.
With this, your audience will have more channels to reach and ultimately get to know more about your brand right from your Instagram profile.
Follow these steps to add your Bio link to your Instagram profile.
- Login to access your account
- From the user dashboard, click on the Total Biolinks
- A list of your bio link pages is displayed;
- Each bio link URL is displayed under the name of the page. Highlight this link and copy it.
The next step is to login to your Instagram account and paste the link in the website field of your bio section.
- Log in to your Instagram account
- Go to your profile, click on “Edit profile”
- Paste the link you copied in the website field
- Save the changes to add your biolink. With this, you do not need to change your biolink every time.