Our API ensures you can share data between Pushbio and your other app in real time without worrying about delays. This is how you can get your API keys:
- Click on your Account Name at the bottom left corner of the user dashboard;
- Select the API option from the drop-down menu;
- Your API key is a 32-digit alphanumeric code that you can copy and use;
- You can also regenerate the API key by clicking on the "Regenerate API" button to get a new one.
- If you need further details on how our API works, click on the "API Documentation" link above the API key box or directly visit https://app.pushbio.io/api-documentation.
- The documentation is a comprehensive guide on all available API endpoints on Pushbio.