Biolink blocks are the basic unit from which you can create your Biolink page. On Pushbio, we have several blocks representing specific functions and features.
The amount and type of Biolink blocks you have access to will be determined by your subscription plan.
Adding blocks to the Biolink page
Here is how to add blocks to your page:
- From the user dashboard, click on the "Total Biolinks" button;
- Click on the Biolink page name you wish to add blocks to;
- This takes you to the Biolink settings page, from where you will have to click on the "Add block";
- A pop option of available blocks is displayed;
- Click on the appropriate block you wish to add;
- Fill in the required information;
- Click on Submit to add the block to your Biolink page.