Managing your created shortened links entails simple activities to ensure they remain relevant to you as well as to your audience.
Here are the steps you can take to manage your shortened links:
- Click on the Shortened links tab on your dashboard;
- Scroll to the name of the shortened link you wish to manage;
- You can view its Total Page View Stats by clicking on the graph icon in front of it;
- You can change the status of the link by toggling on the switch. This takes your link off or online;
- If you want, you can copy the information contained in each shortened link to a clipboard by clicking on the copy icon;
- Click on the “⁝” icon to reveal more options;
- You can choose to make edits to your shortened link by selecting the Edit option from the menu displayed; (Here is a guide on editing your shortened URL content)
- Choose Duplicate if you want to create another short url with the same settings.
- From the menu displayed, you can also choose to Delete your shortened link.
Note that this action is irreversible and once effected, all data relating to the link will be lost.
- You can also chose to export your shortened links as a CVS or JSON file by clicking on the Download icon;
- If you have multiple shortened links, you can use the Filter icon to refine your search.