QR codes are encoded information within a matrix barcode that require digital cameras to read them. they are great for sharing or sending information without you necessarily having to type them.
Depending on your payment plan, the amount of QR codes you can create will range from 1 code to unlimited codes.
Here is how you can manage your QR codes:
- From your dashboard, click on the Total QR codes tab;
- Locate the name of the code you wish to manage;
- Click on the "⁝" icon in front of the name;
- Click on Edit to make changes to your code or click on Delete to remove the code permanently;
- You can also click on the download icon to get your a copy of your QR code. the formats available include SVG, PNG, JPG, and WEBP.