By now, you are aware of the awesome powers of biolinks. However, your subscription plan determines the number of biolinks you can have in a project.
For instance, a free Plan account means you can only create a maximum of one biolink page while a premium plan gives you access to create more bio links in a single project.
For each biolink that you have in a project, here is what you can do to manage them:
1. Change the Name and URL of Your Bio Link Page
- From your dashboard, scroll down and click on the bio link name you wish to change;
- Alternatively, you can click on the "⁝" icon at the right-end of the biolink name;
- Select “Edit” from the pop-up menu;
- On the next page, under settings, locate Short URL replace the current name with the new one;
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on “Update” to save the new name.
2. Change the Status of Your Bio Link Page
With this option, you can turn a biolink page on or off. This is very useful in deciding when such page will be active or not
To do this, follow the steps below:
- From the user dashboard, navigate to the name of the page you wish to change its status;
- Toggle the blue button at the right-end of the bio link name just after the date icon to turn it off;
- Repeat the process again when you wish to turn it on;
- Alternatively, If you are on the bio link settings page already, the on/off button is located next to the biolink name at the top of the page;
- Just toggle the button to turn the bio page on or off.
3. Check the Biolink Charts and Click Reports
Duplicating Your Bio Link Page
With Pushbio, you can easily recreate your biolink page customization and settings on a new biolink page. This is possible with our duplicate feature.
This feature allows you to copy the details of one biolink page and then use the details to create a new page entirely. Here is how to do it:
- On the user dashboard, scroll to and click on the name of the biolink page you wish to duplicate;
- Click on the “⁝” icon located at the top of the page;
- Select Duplicate from the drop-down options;
- Click on the Submit prompt to copy and create a new biolink page with exact details.
7. Delete Your Bio Link Page
If you choose to delete a Biolink page, follow the step below
- On the dashboard, scroll to the bio link page you wish to delete ;
- Click on the "⁝" icon next to the page;
- Select “Delete” from the pop-up menu;
- Confirm your action by clicking on Delete from the pop-up notification. If not click on the x icon at the top-right corner of the notification.