Now that you have some links on your Pushbio, its time to keep an eye on the statistics each one has. The statistics provides you with a detailed information on several metrics which can aid in your decision making process.
To check the statistics and chart of each links on your page, please follow the guide below:
- From your user dashboard, scroll down to the link;
- Click on the graph/chart icon in front of the link you want to check its statistics;
- This will display the statistics available to the link;
- Our statistics provide you an in-depth look at metrics such as specific locations of your visitors (countries and cities), the device they are using, its operating system as well as browser language;
- If you want specific stats for certain dates, click on the calendar or date tab to set a timeline for the stats you want. after setting the date, click on Apply to view the stat;
- You can also reset your statistics by clicking on the reset icon;
- Additionally, you can export specific metric stats as either a CSV or JSON file.