If you have a physical presence for your business or brand, adding a map to your page can be beneficial to you. Visitors can easily track down your location and conduct business in person.
To add a map to your biolink page, you need to first generate an HTML code for you map before proceeding. Here is how to generate your map HTML code:
- Navigate to map.google.com;
- On the top-left corner of the page, input your address and search;
- Next, click on the share icon and select the Embed map option;
- Set the size of the map you want to display;
- Click on the copy HTML button to get your codes;
Here is a gif of the process
Now, it's time to commence the embed process on your biolink page. Follow these steps to add a map to your biolink page:
- From your user dashboard, click on the Total Biolink tab;
- Click the name of the page you want to embed a map on;
- This takes you to the biolink settings page. From here, click on Add Blocks button;
- Scroll to and click on the Custom HTML block;
- Now, paste your copied code into the field marked Custom HTML;
- Click on Submit to complete the embed process.
Now, visitors can be guided to your physical location by simply following the embedded map.