You can link a YouTube channel to dynamically display the latest videos from the channel on your Biolink page.
Here is how to do it:
- Click on the Total Biolinks tab on your user dashboard;
- Click on the name of the page you wish to add a dynamic YouTube feed;
- On the next page, click on the Add Block button;
- Click on the YouTube Feed block;
- Enter the YouTube channel ID; Here's how to get youtube channel/user ID
- Click on Submit.
Managing your YouTube feed
- Set the number of videos you wish to display at a time. You can set a maximum of 10 and a minimum of 1;
- If you want, you can also set an image thumbnail to add more effect to your button;
- For greater personalization, you can select text color, background color, border radius, border width, and border style;
- Add extra effect to your button by setting Animation as well as Animation runs;
- If you want specific run times and other targeted metrics, click on Display settings to set this;
- When done, click on the Update button.