Pushbio provides you with a randomly generated biolink URL but you also have the option of inputting a custom URL.
One more personalization feature we offer you is the ability to change your own biolink URL along the line. This can be to further reflect your brand, business, or personal.
Here is how to do this:
- From your user dashboard, click on the Total Biolink tab;
- Click on the Name of the biolink page you wish to change its URL;
- This will load your biolink settings page;
- Locate the Short URL field and input the new link you want;
- Click on Update to save your changes.
This will effect your changes and your URL will reflect the new input.