Providing a concise description on your biolink page allow visitors to understand what the page stands for at a glance. Consider this as a brief introduction that should captivate your visitors in no time.
Follow these steps to help you write the best descriptions for your biolink page:
- From your user dashboard, click on the Total Biolinks tab;
- Click on the name of the biolink page you wish to provide a description for;
- This takes you to the biolink settings page from where you should click on the Add Blocks button;
- Locate and click on the Heading block;
- Select the size of your heading by picking from the dropdown options;
- Provide a text for your description in the Text box provided;
- Click on the Submit button to add the description to your age.
Your description will be live and visible to your visitors on their next visit to your page.