Your Biolink page is an extension of your brand. And as such, you want to ensure visitors are accomplishing a goal you want.
You can do this by leveraging our CTA button. It's excellent at getting visitors' attention to focus on performing a conversion:
- Click on the Total Biolinks tab on your user dashboard;
- Select the page you wish to add your CTA button by clicking on the name of the page;
- On the next page, click on the Add Block button;
- Click on the Call to Action block;
- Set the Type of CTA button you want. You can pick between email, call, SMS, and Facetime;
- Fill out the appropriate form based on your selected CTA type;
- Enter a name for your CTA button;
- Click on Submit to add the button to your Biolink page.
Managing your CTA Button
- On the Call to action block you just created;
- Click on the "⁝" icon in front of it and select Edit from the pop-up menu;
- If you want, you can also set an image thumbnail to add more effect to your CTA button;
- For greater personalization, you can select text color, background color, border radius, border width, and border style;
- Add extra effect to your button by setting Animation as well as Animation runs;
- If you want specific run times and other targeted metrics, click on Display settings to set this;
- Finally, click on the Update button to effect your changes when all is set.
You can also view the stats of your CTA button by clicking on the stat icon in front of the CTA block.