Your Biolink page is an extension of your brand. And as such, you want to ensure visitors are accomplishing a goal you want.
You can do this by leveraging our CTA button. It's excellent at getting visitors' attention to focus on performing a conversion:
- Click on the Total Biolinks tab on your user dashboard;
- Select the page you wish to add your CTA button by clicking on the name of the page;
- On the next page, click on the Add Block button;
- Click on the Call to Action block;
- Set the Type of CTA button you want. You can pick between email, call, SMS, and Facetime;
- Fill out the appropriate form based on your selected CTA type;
- Enter a name for your CTA button;
- Click on Submit to add the button to your Biolink page.
Managing your CTA Button
- On the Call to action block you just created;
- Click on the "⁝" icon in front of it and select Edit from the pop-up menu;
- If you want, you can also set an image thumbnail to add more effect to your CTA button;
- For greater personalization, you can select text color, background color, border radius, border width, and border style;
- Add extra effect to your button by setting Animation as well as Animation runs;
- If you want specific run times and other targeted metrics, click on Display settings to set this;
- Finally, click on the Update button to effect your changes when all is set.