Your page background adds color and dimension to the information present on it. You can set conspicuous colors or pick cooler undertones, whatever you want.
Available background settings things you can use to personalize your page's background:
- Themes; This let you to choose from available themes
- Simple gradient: this lets you choose from eight preset simple gradient options;
- Abstract gradient: lets you select from eight preset abstract gradient options;
- Custom gradient: make your unique blend of background colors by mixing two colors from our color picker slide;
- Custom color: use one color of your choosing and set its intensity;
- Custom image/video: upload a video or image and use it as your bio links page background.
Adding Custom Image as Biolink Page Background
- Click on the fly out under “Background Type”
- Click on Custom image/video
- Click on “Browse” to select the image you want to use as your background in file manager
- Click on “Update” at the bottom of the page to save and change your biolink page background to the image you have chosen.
Once you are done setting your desired background type and colour, click on “Update” at the bottom of the page to validate the changes you have made to your page background.