Branding your biolink page involves changing the default URL and the brand name at the bottom of your bio page
- Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- On your dashboard, click/select the biolink name.
- In the “Short URL” field, enter your brand name and make sure the title reflects your brand name as well as seen above
- On the biolink settings page, scroll down to “Branding” and input your brand name in the space provided as seen below
- In the brand URL field, input your brand website address.
- Click on “Update” at the bottom of the page to validate the changes you’ve made to your biolink.
Adding Custom Domain
To have full control over your page, you can add your own domain name instead of the available pushbio domain names
Please refer to our guide on how to add custom domain
You can add an avatar to your page. Read our article on How to Add Avatar on Biolink Page.
You can also add descriptions to your biolink page. If you wish to learn how to do this, refer to our article on How to Add Description on Biolink Page.
Additionally, you can brand your page by learning how to Change Your Biolink Page Background.
Read more: Bio Link customization guide