Our WhatsApp link generator tool lets you quickly create a URL for WhatsApp messages which you can share on other platforms. These links can help you direct your audience to your WhatsApp list by connecting them with you directly.
The tool is intuitive enough and simple to use:
Generating Whatsapp Link
- Click on the Tools tab on the left Menu bar of the dashboard;
- Scroll to and click on the "WhatsApp link generator" tool;
- Input your phone number preceded by your country code;
- Enter a message into the "Prefilled Message" section;
- The link is automatically generated in the "Results" field.
Copy the result by clicking on the copy icon and start sharing your generated WhatsApp link.
Adding WhatsApp button to your biolink page
With a WhatsApp button added to your biolink page, your visitors can easily connect with you. By clicking on the button, they are sent to a pre-set WhatsApp link specific for whatever purpose you set it up for.
Here is how to add a WhatsApp button to your page:
- From the user dashboard, click on the Total Biolinks tab;
- Scroll to and click on the name of the biolink page you wish to add a WhatsApp button to;
- This will open the biolink settings page. From here, click on the Add Blocks button;
- Locate and click on the Link block;
- Paste your generated WhatsApp link in the field marked Destination URL;
- Provide a name for the button in the Name field;
- Then finish up by clicking on Submit to add the button to your page.
Editing your WhatsApp Link Button
Adding the WhatsApp link button to your page isn't the end. You can further personalize your button and how visitors interact with it to suit your business, brand, or persona. Here is all the edit you can make:
- Navigate to the biolink settings page where your WhatsApp button is active on;
- Click on Blocks and Locate the WhatsApp link button;
- Click on the “⁝” icon in front of it, and select the Edit option;
- From here, you can set whether your WhatsApp link opens in a separate or on the current window. Simply toggle the open in a new tab switch to your preference;
- You can also add image thumbnails or chose to set an icon;
- Additionally, you can select text color, background color, border radius, border width, and border style;
- Add extra effect to your button by setting Animation as well as Animation runs;
- If you want specific run times and other targeted metrics, click on Display settings to set this;
- Finally, click on the Update button to effect your changes when all is set.
You can keep tabs on your WhatsApp button statistics by clicking on the graph icon in front of the button. This gives you a detailed breakdown of how visitors interact with your WhatsApp button.